Lost In Translation/Three Wonders
| 8-way Joystick|
|Main CPU|| 68000 (@ 10.000 MHz)|
Z80 (@ 3.580 MHz)
|Sound CPU|| Mono|
YM2151 (@ 3.580 MHz)
OKI6295 (@ 1.000 MHz)
| Raster (Horizontal)|
384 x 224 pixels
4,096 Palette colours
|ROM Info|| 19 ROMs|
5,570,560 bytes (5.31 MiB)
|MAME ID||3wonders · 3wonderu · wonder3|
About The Game
Three Wonders is an arcade video game which contains 3 games :
- Midnight Wanderers - Quest for the chariot
- Chariot - Adventure through the sky
- Don't Pull
Additional Technical Information
Players : 2
Control : 8-way joystick
Buttons : 3
=> Midnight Wanderers : [A] Attack, [B] Jump
=> Chariot : [A] Shot, [B] Tail shot
=> Dont' Pull : [A] Push Block/Break Block, [B] Push Block/Break Block
Released in May 1991.
This game is known in Japan as "Wonder 3".
The main character of the action game (Midnight Wanderers) appears as a striker character (Lou) in "Marvel vs. Capcom - Clash of Super Heroes".
Pony Canyon / Scitron released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Captain Commando : G.S.M. Capcom 5 - PCCB-00083) on 21/03/1992.
The US versions have the "Winners Don't Use Drugs" screen.
"Wonder 3" (the Japanese version) has some differences :
- The action game is called 'Roosters' instead 'Midnight Wanderers'.
- Roosters is slightly harder in a few ways : the stage 1 mid-boss has a faster rate of fire, the stage 1 end-boss is more aggressive by shooting less and punching more and near the end of stage 2 where the water is deep some of the platforms will crumble away when you step on them.
- Game Designer
- Koma Chan
- Character Designer
- B.G. Designer
- Sound Composer
- T. Yomage
- Kihaji Okamoto
Cabinet and Artwork
- Sony PlayStation (1998)
- Sega Saturn (1998)
- Sony PSP (2006, "Capcom Classics Collection Remixed")
- Sony Playstation 2 (2006, "Capcom Classics Collection, Volume 2")
- Microsoft XBOX (2006, "Capcom Classics Collection, Volume 2")
|Album Name||Catalogue No.||Released||Publisher||Comments|
|Captain Commando -G.S.M. CAPCOM 5-||PCCB-00083||1992-03-21||Pony Canyon, Inc.||2 CD version.|