Prophecy I - The Viking Child
| Prophecy I |
The Viking Child
Scan is part of ExoticA's Games Gallery. Click thumbnail for full image.
|Team(s)|| DMA Systems Ltd |
Imagitec Design Ltd
UnExoticA Music Files
Download archive Game/Leitch_Barry/Prophecy_-_Viking_Child.lha
The composer writes, "Probably the best game Imagitec ever made, and boy was it fun making it. You have to remember as well, that at the time, we didn't have any real development hardware. We had a stock Amiga, a sampler that someone had found, and I think I had a ghetto blaster that I had bought 3rd hand from some guy in a pub."
He goes on to note that mod.introduction, "...was all timed to go with the intro 'movie', Little Happy Brian the Viking (I named him)", and that the speech in mod.loadingmusic is provided by Barry!
- Thursday 30 August 2001 (XtC): Added to collection
- Friday 29 August 2003 (XtC): Replaced with more accurate rip.
- Saturday 15 April 2006 (XtC): Added two missing modules - thanks to Demoniac.
- Prophecy I: The Viking Child (ECS) at the Hall Of Light
- Prophecy I: The Viking Child at Lemon Amiga
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaSIHtfbk3c - Title screen and music from the PC version of Prophecy I: The Viking Child, played on a Roland CM-32L.
|Main Page • Updates|
|Browse Games By: Title • Composer • Year • Format • Publisher • Team|
|Browse Demos By: Title • Composer • Year • Format • Group • Party|