|Main Page • Updates|
|Browse Games By: Title • Composer • Year • Format • Publisher • Team|
|Browse Demos By: Title • Composer • Year • Format • Group • Party|
| 1926 archives|
635 development teams
297 game publishers
59 demo groups
Over 3174 megabytes of classic Amiga tunes.
| Last updated Saturday 22 March 2014 |
John Lowe's Ultimate Darts
Diabolik - The Steel Trap
Maintenance and Editing
The UnExoticA wiki pages are maintained by an automatic robot which edits the pages as needed. The source of the collection is an archive of .lha files and .txt files which act as a simple database. The bot processes the text files and generates the information for the wiki. The format of source data is outlined below in the structure document. You will need to understand this before you can contribute to the collection.
This doesn't mean you can't edit the pages however. You can edit freely any information which is not between the BEGIN AUTO and END AUTO markers in the wiki text. Pages which contain these markers also contain the following comment in the wiki source at the top to warn you.
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the UnExoticA Music Archive
- Structure - A detailed explanation of the "source" data which is used to generate the UnExoticA wiki pages.
- Module Ripping/support from
- Don Adan
- Jan Krolzig
- Your name here
- Additional thanks to
- composers.c64.org for letting us use some photos from their site.
- Hall Of Light for cross site linkage.
- Lemon Amiga for cross site linkage.