Looking for some (amiga) releases from Science451

For general and site related discussion.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

mlonnqvist

Looking for some (amiga) releases from Science451

Post by mlonnqvist »

While Science451 (S451) was primarily a c64-group, there was some releases made on the Amiga too. Since I am updating the S451-webpage (http://www.science451.org) I want to add an Amiga-section too.

Problem is, I never was active on the Amiga scene so I am both unsure what to look for, and where to look. Currently I have managed to locate the following:

1. Demos:
I've found two demos by Syncro; one megademo, were Danko did some of the music, and one one-part-demo with some vector balls and music ripped from Onslaught. (Both from 1989 or possibly 1990)

But, there should also be an Amiga demo released by "The Leader" (first half on 1988) and I am also unsure if there are any more Amiga-demos from S451.

2. Doc-disks. There was at least 10 doc-disks released. I currently have doc-disk 4, 5, 7 & 10 but is missing the rest.

3. Anything I might have missed. Like I mentioned, I was never active on the Amiga Scene so my biggest problem is that I really dont know what I am looking for.

(Also, as a side note; when running these demos in WinUAE, I have problems with stuff being displayed at the left end which probably shouldnt be there. How do I setup WinUAE to display the Amiga demos as they were intended to be seen on the TV? )

Regards,

/Mattias