BEEEEEEEER!

For general and site related discussion.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

BEEEEEEEEER?

Stella Artois
38%
Fosters
No votes
Kronenburg
No votes
John Smiths
8%
Guinness
15%
Budweiser
15%
Carlsberg
23%
Becks
No votes
Red Stripe
No votes
Carling
No votes

Total votes: 13

MrTickle

BEEEEEEEER!

Post by MrTickle »

I've only put beers (and lagers) that are commonly available in british pubs because I'm british. So sue me.

I wanted to put others (such as Newcastle Brown Ale, etc.), but only 10 options allowed on polls... so, just imagine this is all the pub has, theres no other pub in the world (so you can't go elsewhere), and you really want a beer. What would you choose?

Wildwest

Post by Wildwest »

Sorry, but lager is like drinking p*** water. It's ok for girlies and little boys that think they're well 'ard coz they can drink anybody under the table (which they can't...they just get p***** and make a total twat of themselves). So any bitter/ real ale gets my vote...and guiness is pretty cool 8)
So to the lager drinkers I would say, drink bitter for a year then go buy a lager...you'll see what I mean :wink:

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Wildwest wrote:Sorry, but lager is like drinking p*** water. It's ok for girlies and little boys that think they're well 'ard coz they can drink anybody under the table (which they can't...they just get p***** and make a total twat of themselves).
I'm a little boy!! :)

MrTickle

Beer!

Post by MrTickle »

Wildwest wrote:Sorry, but lager is like drinking p*** water. It's ok for girlies and little boys that think they're well 'ard coz they can drink anybody under the table (which they can't...they just get p***** and make a total twat of themselves). So any bitter/ real ale gets my vote...and guiness is pretty cool 8)

So to the lager drinkers I would say, drink bitter for a year then go buy a lager...you'll see what I mean :wink:
I cant stand guinness. I used to drink John Smiths and Newcastle Brown Ale in pubs that didn't serve real ale and beer, and odd sounding local ales in pubs that did. These days I actually prefer Stella Artois, although I can't stand most other lagers.

spectral

Post by spectral »

I go for Carlsberg on this list. Carlsberg sort guld (black gold for all you non danish speakers out there) kicks ass. Otherwise I usually drink a quite dark Swedish lager called Falcon Bayerskt..

XtC

Hic!

Post by XtC »

I personally drink embalming fluid...

...coz I prefer a good stiff drink! :lol:

geddit? :idea:

Ah, what do you shites know from funny anyway! :P

Wildwest

Post by Wildwest »

BuZz wrote:
I'm a little boy!! :)
Yes...one sniff of a ringpull and you're anybodies....heh-heh :lol: now go find some formaldehyde for xtc!!

*Sam Smiths is a real nice bitter if you can find it*

jPV

Re: BEEEEEEEER!

Post by jPV »

MrTickle wrote:I wanted to put others (such as Newcastle Brown Ale, etc.), but only 10 options allowed on polls... so, just imagine this is all the pub has, theres no other pub in the world (so you can't go elsewhere), and you really want a beer. What would you choose?
Maybe there should be "other" option then ;) Anyway I prefer Karhu :)

Riley

Post by Riley »

Karhu kicks ass! 8) In fact, I wish I had some right now...

Only_Nico
Location: Europe---Norway---Oslo---Melkeveien--- up stairs---to the left---welcome 2 my room!

Ringnes!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Only_Nico »

UHU :cry:
i cant live without the norvegian beeer "ringnes" :cry:

So: One vote too Ringnes (wasnt a poll option) ;) :lol: :lol:
Yup i have Amiga !
(am I cool or what?)

Muerto

Post by Muerto »

hmmmm, a little disappointed, coz i can't find Tuborg anywhere... :cry:

Muerto

Wizor

Post by Wizor »

Well just had some Carlsberg last evening during a nice movie and after that in sauna :-P

Otherwise i'd say Black Regent is kind of a favourite from dark ones and if i take lager it's probably Karjala then.

Ewww...and do not taste Latino ever!!
-W