ExoticA - The Wiki!

All news regarding the website or the forum will be posted here. This will include website updates, features and anything else considered suitable. Only Forum Moderators may make new posts here, but all registered users may reply.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz, menace

XtC

ExoticA - The Wiki!

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

Not sure why BuZz hasn't mentioned this yet, I guess he's still nursing the hangover from hell! :lol:

Anyways, ExoticA has now officially become a wiki! :shock:

The site went live over the weekend, so now you guys can contribute directly to ExoticA when you feel the need.
Cheers!

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Yeh. I wanted to tweak a few things before, but it's fine. We should do a proper big announcement though and inform the various news sites. Just want to make sure nothing major is broken! :) already realised I forgot to stop the swedish mirror, and i moved some stuff around so it mirrored the new exotica rather than the old. oops

Spellcoder

Post by Spellcoder »

Grats!! It looks great, and switching to a WIKI was a great idea.... I like that the old website is still available, after so many years it's like an old friend :). In the media/magazines page I couldn't find Newsflash, so I added the link.

I'm still working on http://www.amigacoding.com btw. I've got some plans but didn't get around to them yet due to deadlines at work. (like probably switching to a faster hosting account, add more references/downloads and some secret plans).
SPeLLCoDER (_NiCeGuY_)

alexh

Post by alexh »

I've got a load of "lost in translation" stuff lined up. Does the forum registration work on the Wiki or are they separate?

alexh

Post by alexh »

I love Bob Wakelin's description of EPIC and the link to Wikipedia ;)

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

forum and wiki registration are separate.

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!
alexh wrote:I love Bob Wakelin's description of the cover art for EPIC and the link to Wikipedia ;)
His descriptions are sometimes more colourful than the artwork! :shock:

I'm just glad that he's happy to share his work and memories with us.

alexh wrote:I've got a load of "lost in translation" stuff lined up.
Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing pages being populate by other people. I'm guessing that SotB will be part of your contribution? :)
Cheers!

XtC

Re:

Post by XtC »

Ey up!
alexh wrote:I've got a load of "lost in translation" stuff lined up. Does the forum registration work on the Wiki or are they separate?
BUMP!

I guess you've still got loads of "Lost in Translation" stuff still lined up then? :wink:

What game/film pages were you planning on contributing too?
Cheers!

XtC

Re:

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

Mega-BUMP!
alexh wrote:I've got a load of "lost in translation" stuff lined up.
That line of stuff must be out of the house and down the street by now (hint)! :roll:
Cheers!