Music from Attack of the Green Smelly Aliens

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Yolkfolk

Music from Attack of the Green Smelly Aliens

Post by Yolkfolk »

I love playing "Attack of the Green Smelly Aliens from Planet 27b/6" mostly for its music. I wish I could play it on my PC also. Does anyone have the extracted music for this game?
It came on the 2nd Amiga Power coverdisk on the 14th issue.

Perhaps if nobody has it, they can let me know how hard it would be for me to extract it, given that I play the game from an adf with WinUAE.

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

Welcome to the forum!

Whilst I don't currently have time to rip it, I can certainly provide the file here for a limited amount of time.
Cheers!

asle

Post by asle »

the music is directly copyable from the disk. The file name is "strange is my name".

Cya
Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

Yolkfolk

Post by Yolkfolk »

I guess I must be pretty dumb. I just play the games with the emulator...

Would you mind explaining how I get the file from the .adf file? Do I need to turn it into a real PC floppy disk somehow? Or do I need to do something with Workbench, (Which I only just managed to get working)

I am completely new to this sort of thing, so be gentle with your explanations please :)

Yolkfolk

Post by Yolkfolk »

AHA! Never mind. I amazed myself and was able to grab ADFview and find the music I liked so much.

Thanks for letting me know the name of the file to look for.

I am happy.