Can't find "Pinball Mania" tunes

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Amiga_Ripper_MOD

Can't find "Pinball Mania" tunes

Post by Amiga_Ripper_MOD »

Can somebody tell me how I can get all tunes from Pinball Mania

Including the Sound FX tunes, all pinball table tunes and intro tune either.

Thanks

asle

Post by asle »

Hi

two choices :

1) You can grab the 3 disks. Insert them into your Amiga. The same apply to disk images. Then you can copy the 5 PM#? files (1 on the first disk, 2 on the second and the third). Then xfddecrunch those files (packed with Titanics Cruncher 1.1), then launch your favorite ripper which will get you 5 (1 per PM#?) standard protracker files.
Note that ripping in memory gets the same files in Prorunner 1 format

2) get them from here : Pinball Mania.zip

Almost forgot. Author's unknown, unfortunatly.

And one last thing, AMP states it's by Martin Walker.

Cya
Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

Amiga_Ripper_MOD

Post by Amiga_Ripper_MOD »

Thanks. I love those tunes. Great! Unfortunatly It's not quite suceded the way how I rip tunes. Most of theme are crackers and ProTracker tunes (or singles)

I also wanted to rip "Magic Serpent" title tune game,but DeliPlayer 2 can't read the file. Is there any problem with the player or file?

asle

Post by asle »

Hi,

Just grab the file "MSmusik" ... it's a SoundFX 1.3. Drag and drop it on Deliplayer if you have this player.
That's for the title music. the Software 2000 logo music is a Sidmon II that can be found in other Software 2000 games, like Cubulus (http://www.exotica.org.uk/tunes/archive ... ubulus.lha).

You know, you could at least try :). Those two games weren't that hard to handle !. Give a try to the obvious, like actually looking at the files :roll:

Ah, and the authors for both are unknown, again.

Cya
Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux