Twintris music, help :(

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Stef

Twintris music, help :(

Post by Stef »

I am trying to get hold of a few pieces of music from a version of Twintris, and I cannot find them :)

First of all, happy new year to all ppl's, hope you all had a good one ;D

As far as I can recall there were 3 versions of Twintris kicking about, Twintris - The original, the one that contained .... mod.audiokraft, mod.thosethree and mod.we're_the_devils.

Super Twintris, contained the same music as above, just you could choose to play a set piece over and over again whilst playing, with a bit of a different layout to the game (timed and traditional.) ...

Then came a version that I cannot remember very well through age, exactly the same game with added levels, same first few music tracks, then about 3-6 new music tracks and levels. I can guarantee that this version does exist as I cannot get the start of one of the music tracks out of my head (kind of warbling sound at the start). I am now trying to track down who I sold my Amiga to, just to get this damn disk back :(

Has anybody else seen this version?? It was released just after the first version of Twintris was (probably about the same time Super Twintris was) I tried to rip the music from this version of the game using AR, but could only find the above listed .mod's again and no more ???

If anybody can shed any light on this subject it would be greatly appreciated, and due to my failure in being able to find any information on the Internet, I would be prepared to pay £££'s to anybody who can trace these apparent rare/lost tracks or even the .adf file for this game.

Huuuuge thanks in advance

Stef

kyz

Re: Twintris music, help :(

Post by kyz »

Stef wrote:I am trying to get hold of a few pieces of music from a version of Twintris, and I cannot find them :)
I don't have the game, but the music is at http://amp.dascene.net/. Search for the module "mod.those nine".

Stef

Post by Stef »

Thanks kyz for that, it's on there, just the downloads ain't working right now :roll:, so I will have to get it later.

Again, thanks for that m8, I really appreciate it.

Stef