Looking for my old mods

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Wea

Looking for my old mods

Post by Wea »

Hi folks. I am rather new here, my name is Geir, and I used to be Wea of Ivory and Humanoids, later Basil Fawlty of Scope.

My reason for writing is I am looking for some of my old mods. I have managed to convert most of them into PC myself (with the help of some friends), and I have also found a few of them on the Net, but there are still a few I am searching for, and I'd love if some of you guys appear to have them.

One mod that I miss is "Victims Of Lamerism". That one I have actually found on a musicdisc on the Web, but the mod has several bugs and doesn't sound like it should. If anyone happens to have a working version I'd love to get it

Other mods that I am looking for, but that are probably harder to find, are "Bad Desire" (mod.baddesire), which was used in a Humanoids intro in 1990. And also a tune called "Got To Be Funky" (mod.gottobefunky), which was never released, but still spread across to some people.

So if some of you guys could help me (which I don't expect), then I'd be SOOOOO happy.

Btw. several of my mods are to be found http://www.geocities.com/geirmod. The site is in Norwegian, which may be confusing for several of you guys, but the mods work regardless of language.
Wea/Ivory
(Geir Hongro)