Tune player for Apple MAC??

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Jéjé

Tune player for Apple MAC??

Post by Jéjé »

:shock:
Hi everybody!
any idea where I could get a MAC equivalent of Deliplayer? I can get MOD players, but they don't play all the exotic formats such as .dw etc.
Please help!! I'm dying to listening to Turrican2 or Menace musics again, after 10 years!

Love to all of you!

shd

amiga music player for macosx

Post by shd »

We would port uade for macosx (it should be easy since macosx supports posix.1), but the only problem is that we don't have macosx running machines. Howerver, we might get access to a sourceforge / other developer forum machine to do the port. Anyway, we would need some macosx user's (or preferably developers) assistance.

Of course anyone may port uade for macosx, since it's open source / free software:

http://ee.tut.fi/~heikki/uade.html

uade plays over 150 amiga formats, including those you mentioned.

Heikki Orsila (uade maintainer)
heikki.orsila@tut.fi

Muerto

Post by Muerto »

The DeliPlayer team wont make a Mac/Linux wersion of .. DeliPlayer
DeliPlayer.com wrote:DeliPlayer will not be ported to Linux (or any other real OS) in the next time. We simply don't have enough time to do that. As we don't want to give the development of DeliPlayer into other hands, please understand that we currently refuse all help offers.
Muerto