Prime Mover?

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Marcon

Prime Mover?

Post by Marcon »

Hi. I'm new in that business but so far I noticed that there is a little gap to be filled - Prime Mover from Psygnosis. Anyone interested in ripping music from that one? As I said I'm new here so before finding some step-by-step instructions I can't do it for my own. I'm interested mostly in intro and loss theme as the other ones are "country-specified themes" (it's possible that i missed something). Or maybe there is some kind of trap? Why that little game wasn't cut into pieces so far?

asle

Post by asle »

I guess it's because it will probably requiere to be customized. Here's what you can find in the game file :
-=*> Music & Player by: Anders 0land/Soul Syndicate! - All Rigths Reserved! <=*-
It's too much for me ;)
Sorry

Cya
Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

Marcon

Post by Marcon »

My 10th sense told me the right thing :). OK, so you guys are the one... I mean... the many... I mean... you are supposed to contact the mighty Right Owner in that case. I'm only an anonymous human for that man - you're (probably) not. By the way... He's "up and running" now, right? Nah, I'm off. Do what you can or leave it as it is - thank you anyway :).

Muerto

Post by Muerto »

It´s deff a job for Don Adan!... anybody contacted him??
-- you cant escape Muerto --

Marcon

Post by Marcon »

Turn on the Big And Powerful Flashlight On The Roof! His sign shall shine all over the sky! And don't forget the music! ... Oh, I overdosed TV... ;).
I think I should be happy - with requests from 2002... So, girls and boys, play around and don't forget to do the job. One extra thing - when it will be done finally, could someone drop me a line about that? I'm afraid I can be busy within a week or two... Thanks in advance.