UnExoticA Wish List

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

TEOL

Re: UnExoticA Wish List

Post by TEOL »

Found out that the Mr Nutz was to do with sub songs. I know how they work now.

How about uploading the missing tracks tracks from Original Exotica that are missing from the New Exotica so you can chuck the old page out and have it all on this one?

AMP also have a load more missing tracks although their Super Twintwis rip is questionable as it's all the tracks in the 1 file.

The Cool Spot already on here seems to be a very incomplete rip and one of the tracks is like Super Twintwis on AMP but the seperated versions are not done and they must be on the floopy of both games somewhere seperated.

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

(Sorry for the HUGE delay in replying)
TEOL wrote:Mr Nutz 2 - Hoppin' Mad is missing the actually used title music and the one in there is a fake unused title theme.
This thread is actually for new UnExoticA requests and not to report faults. Fortunately, you've solved the sub-song problem yourself with Mr Nutz. :wink:
TEOL wrote: Treasure Island Dizzy I noticed is missing in game music.
I suspect you've solved this one too, sub-songs?

TEOL wrote: Twintris or Super Trintris which is what it's called on Angula PD Disk is missing the best music from the game sadly.
Twintris and Super Twintris are two different games and this possibly explains why music may be missing. I've added Super Twintris to the wish list for you.

TEOL wrote: Top Secret Carl Jermy is missing but it's grabbable from WHDownload's version of the game so here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fykdwdtkpah412c

X-Mas Time worst Christmas game ever but great music is missing I think.
I've added these to the wish list too. :)
Cheers!

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!
BuZz wrote:thanks for the info. I'm still hoping XtC will come back and do some updates at some point :)
Blimey! It's been a few years! Sorry. :roll:

I'm slowly getting back into the rhythm of things and will hopefully start updating UnExoticA over the next few weeks - real life permitting. :wink:
Cheers!

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

looking forward to it :)

AmigaMusicLover

Post by AmigaMusicLover »

Very happy to see this thread revived! Please take a look at my request a few posts back if possible. :D

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!
AmigaMusicLover wrote:Very happy to see this thread revived! Please take a look at my request a few posts back if possible. :D
I've added your request to the wish list. :)

If you still need to report a fault with a music file not playing correctly, could you please create a new topic and elaborate on what player/replayer you are using. Also, could you provide the file name of the music file that is having the problem. Thank you. :)
Cheers!

AmigaMusicLover

Post by AmigaMusicLover »

Many thanks XtC! Here's the new topic.

Grazey / PHF

Post by Grazey / PHF »

Are many people still ripping on the Amiga?

I assumed all tunes had been ripped but evidently not.

I do the equivalent on the Atari ST (SNDH), I've had quick look at the wish-list. I've just done Disc on the ST (Michel Winogradoff custom format), I'm guessing the Amiga music will be very similar however I don't have any experience with the sound chip regs or how the multi format works.... on the ST we add a generic header a bit like HVSC which mean all formats can be played using the same init calls....

Grazey / PHF

http://sndh.atari.org

olspookishmagus

Post by olspookishmagus »