Warning about Andreas Magerl and APC-TCP

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

AndreasM

Post by AndreasM »

BuZz wrote:My problem is that he might again change his mind in another 2 years, and decide on another rule -
i said for this more as 1x sorry.
i forget it. i get 2.000 emails (without spam) every month.
and send another nasty email to my hosters!.
your own debt. you dont have a contact adress on your wiki. only the contact adress to your hoster...
and i use the adresses what i found on the page.
Numerous other people have had run ins with this guy, and to be honest, I want to just steer clear. He is trouble.
right, they users spread fullversions from our software. some for free on her page, some for adverts and donate and some for money. and i am never friedly to users where make us damage... and that dont like this users :)
they think they have the right to spread our software...

but your page is a little bit different as this.

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

I will be repacking with a copyright message, when I get a free moment. I will also try to contact the original musicians to confirm.

kyz

Post by kyz »

BuZz wrote:Kyzer: I pressed the wrong button and edited your post instead of replying. I think I put it back how it was but im not sure 100% Please check.
I paragraph went missing where I said that you should contact the musicians anyway, because I like Jester's music. But now I've said it again :)

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

kyz wrote: I paragraph went missing where I said that you should contact the musicians anyway, because I like Jester's music. But now I've said it again :)
Sorry kyzer :)