Space Assault

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

asle

Space Assault

Post by asle »

Hi,

A small announcement regarding the succesful rip of the musics (4) from the game Space Assault (http://hol.abime.net/2019).
I've uploaded the result on the incoming dir. It also contains the converter I wrote.
All ziks by Hans-Hermann Franck.

The format used was unknown to me. Yet, it easily fits a "to Soundtracker" conversion. That's what I did.

If you're interrested, and don't want to wait for the Exotica update :roll:, just ask me. I'll send you the file (~500kb crunched).

Cya
Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Space Assault

Post by BuZz »

if you like, you can update unexotica yourself, and then noone has to wait :) Thanks for the rip. Will check it out.

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

Thanks for all the rips. :bow:

As BuZz has said, you can add these to UnExoticA yourself, if you like? An uploader's FAQ can be found here.

But you are correct, I have been lax in my updates to UnExoticA of late - but my updates to ExoticA in general have been far from lax. :roll:
Cheers!

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

If you want access to upload directly to the collection, just drop me an email buzz [at] exotica.org.uk and I will provide you with some ftp details. I will also be available for questions/help regarding the format of the meta data and update texts.

asle

Post by asle »

Come on, it's ok :) I'm just kidding you and I certainly don't complain !
I'm not interested by updating myself as the recent burst is only temporary. You probably won't hear from me on a regular basis. Besides, I think there are enough official "updater" for this job. It'll get online when it will. end of story :).
Again, I can't complain as, as an "uploader" myself for AMP, I'm three CD late ... still ... .

Thank you for your replies, and thank you for all the work being done on Exotica ! Keep up :)

Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux