MoSeZ (Bad Karma?) music today?

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Bommel

MoSeZ (Bad Karma?) music today?

Post by Bommel »

Hi all,

I hope someone remembers the Symphonie (an amiga music prod. tool) modules of MoSeZ, listed as a Bad Karma member here at ExoticA. They were available on Aminet back then and I really enjoy almost every track of him till today, e.g. "Fata Morgana". I wonder if MoSeZ continued producing music this style after the end of the amiga era and where to get it from. I couldn't find any info about him though. So does anybody can give a hint?

Best regards,
Bommel

spectral

Re: MoSeZ (Bad Karma?) music today?

Post by spectral »

Sorry I don't know anything about this guy. But what format is "symphonie"? Never heard of it before :) Is there any player that handles it on a non-amiga system?

Bommel

Re: MoSeZ (Bad Karma?) music today?

Post by Bommel »

Hi spectral,

I'm not aware of any 3rd party player even for AmigaOS. Only the Symphonie software itself. It was released as a tracker-like production tool with virtually unlimited tracks and effects - the song was precalculated at the end and saved as WAV or as a symphonie format. And there was a replayer version from the same author, but - sadly - incompatible with delitracker/eagleplayer. Since the unlimited nature of the software the mucic was really "wow!" You can give it a try on UAE though. MoSeZ released some mods in protracker format, too, but they weren't that good.

Back then I "conserved" some of the generetad WAVs to an Audio CD and found it now in a pile of old crap.

Best regards,
Bommel