music thought

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

moseley_international

music thought

Post by moseley_international »

i was wondering if any one new of the following stuff..
octamed included music called i think ( amiga nouts or amiganuts not to shore can any one help in this matter.
and whi version of robocop did he say ( your move creep n the start sound music)
cheers avid amiga master (catch22 uk )

XtC

Re: music thought

Post by XtC »

moseley_international wrote:i was wondering if any one new of the following stuff..
octamed included music called i think ( amiga nouts or amiganuts not to shore can any one help in this matter.
and whi version of robocop did he say ( your move creep n the start sound music)
cheers avid amiga master (catch22 uk )

OctaMED was once available through Amiganuts United (PD & Shareware), if that's what you mean?

RoboCop 2 is the game you want. The music is available here http://exotica.fix.no/tunes/unexotica/g ... Cop_2.html.

moseley_international

in reply

thanks for the information. do you know where to find it?
it has been a long while now but how do i play the files in the lha zip? on my pc.
also i hear that there is a new amiga out now?
pc version runing 2+ ghz.
any news?

moseley_international

addition

i use lha.exe in winzip and i have tried winace and extracted to a file on hard drive but it isa not there when i explore?

i have even tried to extract on the amiga and its there but octamed does not play it?

help!