Martin Galway

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

XtC

Martin Galway

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

Just curious. Did he ever make any music for the Amiga - demo or game?

Cheers.

Riley

Post by Riley »

Apparently he did infact do some stuff on the Amiga, but none of it was ever released, according to this old In Medias Res interview:

http://imr.c64.org/imr/iview/c85galwa.htm
Start of my "Renaissance period." Despite the best intentions, my enthusiasm for working, our not-too-mature business sense and our terribly damaging experience with Microprose finally killed off my relationship with Chris & John. Sensible & I parted ways in February & I retreated to my English cottage, my Porsche and my Amiga music. I subsequently lost touch with Sensi altogether (hope you guys are OK). Without money for synthesisers though, working on the Amiga is like driving a car without trying to put any petrol in it - you soon run out of material to work with. My software routine was 1st-class, but no-one will ever hear it, I don't think.
Perhaps the man could be persuaded (or threatened :)) into releasing his routine and any tunes written with it.