Prologic Music Disk 1

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

manny77

Prologic Music Disk 1

Post by manny77 »

Hi Amiga Lovers!
When I was young I fall in love with a machine...I love her body (hardware) and her mind (software)... Her name was "Amiga". She'll remain in my heart forever!
Thanks to some great friend of this wonderful community (Muerto, XtC, Asle), now I can play in DeliPlayer an old rare demo soundtrack, that I really like a lot from when I was child (now 26), Newtron's Music Box:

http://exotica.fix.no/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81

Now I wanna show you another great music demo that I used to listen for hours and hours. I think that some musics have something special and forget them is really a shame. Someone deserves to be rescovered and relistened! So I uploaded the adf of this demo in my site.

Hope to have some comments, because I really love this music demo and want to know what do you think of it. Really good music! Listen to all songs please!

::: Prologic Music Disk 1 :::

http://manuelweb.altervista.org/prologic_music_disk.zip
(if the link don't work, copy it and paste on address bar in internet explorer)

Enjoy It! :D :D :D

MysticMoon

Post by MysticMoon »

Yo!

The musics are standard Protracker MODs, easily ripped out for this one. Pretty neat mashup megamix of 49ers - Touch Me in this one hehe :)

Groovy!
Thanks,
MM.

manny77

Post by manny77 »

Hehe! Thanks to you MM for the comment!!! :wink: :D
So you like this demo?? I think that some tracks like Microworld, Depeche Maxi, Corsican Velvet and Rytmeboxen are simply beautifull! There is something magic in a 4ch mod that sound so cool!
I remember my friends astonished by listening my Amiga that "SING" with a real woman voice in "Touch Me"! Good times indeed...Great satisfaction from this silicon filled box!

And yes, I already ripped all tracks with Winfellow Mod Ripper.

Hope to see some other comment! I really appreciate your opinion about this demo! :D :D :D

asle

Post by asle »

yop,

I like this kind of stuff and, though, it's from april 1991, it contains some "sounding very old" musics (like trashcan's).
Thanks for sharing.
Still, I'm a bit more interrested by some kind of stuff that is yet unripped. All right, Crown / CRB gave me work for years to come. Still it find always some time to have a look at something "new" (read yet unknown to me).

Regards,
Sylvain "Asle" chipaux
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

manny77

Post by manny77 »

I'm very happy that this is new to you and you like this kind of stuff! ;)

Prologic was formed by: Tama, TMB Design, DMI, Trashcan. I love their music! A modern arrangement of the same mods with more channells/effects would be SUPER!!! :D
I think that A.M.P. is not updated about some music of this music demo. Probably I have to inform them about that?

Hope you find some unripped demo...good to see people still involved on Amiga stuff! Good Work friend! :D Amiga will never die!

asle

Post by asle »

it's a bit off topic here. Anyway, AMP is still strugling hard to reshape the database and the front-end of the web site. There are more than 1 Gb of music to sort and we'll do the job as soon as we can. So, as to if there are those Prologic Musicdisk #1 musics, it's entirely possible when looking at what's left to be sorted. I'll come back here once this is done, for sure, if I don't find them.

Regards,
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

manny77

Post by manny77 »

Great Asle! So you give your contribute to AMP!
1 Gb of music to sort is really an hard job! But I'm so happy that Amiga has left us so many material for our happyness! We never finish to discover new(old) good mods/musics!