Donate a file :)

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

St3f

Donate a file :)

Post by St3f »

Just looking through your files, looking at the Twintris music files, I have an extra one that isn't on your site.

There was another version of Twintris released which had the ingame music file called 'mod.thosenine' as a preference to the old version of Twintris that had the music called 'mod.thosethree'

Obviously the newer version has 9 pieces of music in it, compared to the old one which only had 3. I have this here and it's ready to go, how can I donate it to your site?

Regards

Stef

P.S. Also, does anyone know where I might be able to get this other version? I can find the old version plenty of times, just not the newer version :( and no, the newer version is not called Super Twintris, as far as I can work out Super Twintris was the same old game just with a different frontend on it. Anyone throw any light on this??

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Great. Thanks.

Please mail it to buzz@totem.fix.no and xtc@amigaguide.org

:-)

kyz

Re: Donate a file :)

Post by kyz »

St3f wrote:Just looking through your files, looking at the Twintris music files, I have an extra one that isn't on your site.
As far as I could make out, mod.thosenine was never used in the game. Perhaps it was a submission by Walkman to the game authors, tweaked to just three tunes for the actual game?

I wanted to add thosenine when I was making the Twintris archive, but I couldn't find a version online that was not defaced, and I couldn't find it in any version of Twintris.