UADE discussion forum + a question

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

shd

UADE discussion forum + a question

Post by shd »

There's now a discussion forum for UADE users and developers at

https://developer.berlios.de/forum/?group_id=191

Would make any sense to have an UADE forum here at exotica? The rest of the community already hangs around here, so it would be better.. Any thoughts?

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

I would be happy to set you up a forum if you would like.

In regards to useability, I much prefer phpbb for browsing messages etc than the forums used at berlio/sourceforge.

While we are on the subject of forums, I think I made a bit of a mistake making so many forums here. Better to have 1 busy area than lots of empty areas right ?

I was thinking to compact it down a bit. Any ideas on what I should combine and titles for each area etc?

shd

About forums.

Post by shd »

BuZz wrote:I would be happy to set you up a forum if you would like.

In regards to useability, I much prefer phpbb for browsing messages etc than the forums used at berlio/sourceforge.

While we are on the subject of forums, I think I made a bit of a mistake making so many forums here. Better to have 1 busy area than lots of empty areas right ?

I was thinking to compact it down a bit. Any ideas on what I should combine and titles for each area etc?
Thanks for the offer. But we already set it up on Kohina.com. Sorry for bothering you for nothing..

I like the idea of merging some forums. My proposal is to merge following pairs of forums:

- UnExotica and Amiga Music -> Amiga Music
- Scenery and Scene -> Scene
- Amiga Games and Games Gallery -> Amiga Games
- General and Off-topic -> General

BuZz
Site Admin

Re: About forums.

Post by BuZz »

shd wrote: I like the idea of merging some forums. My proposal is to merge following pairs of forums:

- UnExotica and Amiga Music -> Amiga Music
- Scenery and Scene -> Scene
- Amiga Games and Games Gallery -> Amiga Games
- General and Off-topic -> General
Well it came far too late as the forums here are really dead, bug I merged away anyway.

as well as your suggestions i merged the guestbook with the support/feedback forum, merged offtopic with the exotica general area. I could probably merge the nostalgia one with the main forum also. I should have started the forum with like 2 area, and then expanded. but anyway.

Better now or ?