Pang Music format

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

WYZ

Pang Music format

Post by WYZ »

Hi!
Here is WYZ from the MSX scene. (Computer Emuzone / retroWorks / Relevo...) Here you have a sample of my work

Well, I was searching for Pang OST and I found it here:

http://www.exotica.org.uk/wiki/Pang

I'm not familiarised with .pap or .cus (custom?) format in order to get the whole tracker editable OST so please, could you help me with this? other formats are also good for me.
Thanks in advance.

PS: Download archive Game/Loriaux_Pierre-Eric/Pang.lha is not available.

WYZ

Re: Pang Music format

Post by WYZ »

Some doubts have been solved but I still want to know if Pierre Adam Packed files can be edited or only played.

Thanks in advance.

BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Pang Music format

Post by BuZz »

WYZ wrote:Hi!
Here is WYZ from the MSX scene. (Computer Emuzone / retroWorks / Relevo...) Here you have a sample of my work

Well, I was searching for Pang OST and I found it here:

http://www.exotica.org.uk/wiki/Pang

I'm not familiarised with .pap or .cus (custom?) format in order to get the whole tracker editable OST so please, could you help me with this? other formats are also good for me.
Thanks in advance.

PS: Download archive Game/Loriaux_Pierre-Eric/Pang.lha is not available.
custom is replayer code and audio data in one. the Pierre Adane Packer format states to be a "module packer" but I don't know anything much about it. Disassembling the replayer code in the custom would be a way to work out the notedata etc, but that's no simple task.

The download link worked for me btw. note it redirects to ftp, which works in most desktop browsers. Can't say if it would work on other devices.