Missing tunes on Unexotica

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

VinceBlood

Missing tunes on Unexotica

Post by VinceBlood »

Last edited by VinceBlood on Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

Thanks for these. I will work on adding them to the collection as soon as I can.
Cheers!

vecio

Post by vecio »

hi! i am new here!this site is wonderful!remind my lots of "old style emotions".i look all the page of the game,KNIGHT OF THE KRYSTALLION is missing,i've played this game lot's and i remember a nice music,with lot's of drum ecc..the programmer and musician was BILL WILLIAMS(sadly he is dead in 1998).i have thegame but my amiga is dead too,so the only way for listen the music is unexotica.
i hope you can understand my english,

ciao!

VinceBlood

Post by VinceBlood »

Other missing :

Anco - Kick Off 3
Anco - Tip Off
Ubi Soft - Ranx
Ubi Soft - Battle Isle 93 edition
Ubi Soft - Battle Squadron
Ubi Soft - History Line 1914-18
Ubi Soft - Pick'n Pile
Ubi Soft - The Settlers
Ubi Soft - Tom & The Ghost

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!
vecio wrote:hi! i am new here!this site is wonderful!remind my lots of "old style emotions".i look all the page of the game,KNIGHT OF THE KRYSTALLION is missing,i've played this game lot's and i remember a nice music,with lot's of drum ecc..the programmer and musician was BILL WILLIAMS(sadly he is dead in 1998).i have thegame but my amiga is dead too,so the only way for listen the music is unexotica.
i hope you can understand my english,
On first glance, that particular one may well require being turned into a Custom module.

I currently have limited resources to be able to update UnExoticA, but I'll be back in action as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience...
Cheers!

Rich_Pags

Kick off 3

Post by Rich_Pags »

hey VinceBlood

i was looking for kick off 3 mod to.

its not called kick off 3, its "Goal"

VinceBlood

Post by VinceBlood »

No, Dino Dini left Anco for Virgin to release next version of Kick Off, but probably for copyright reason he was obliged to change the game name. It is the game "Goal!" you refer.

Anco released Kick Off 3 without Dino Dini, it is completly another game.