Cool artists that started their careers on the Amiga!

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Akira

Cool artists that started their careers on the Amiga!

Post by Akira »

I recently exchanged emails with one of the members of Logic Bomb... They are a Psychedellic Trance group, a pretty good and famous one among psytrance connoisseurs :).
I sent them an email at first because in their last album, one of the songs they made is a version of a tune by Jester/Sanity. It's the tune from the demo Extension by Pygmy Projects. At first I thought the demo used the Logic Bomb track, but I read recently that the original tune was the demo one and that Logic Bomb made a version of it, so I decided to find more info. The fact that they also have, in that very same album, a song called "Shadow of the Beast", did nothing but increase my interest :)

Seems like the guys were very active in the scene, and their careers started thanks to the Amiga! They are very happy to hear the Amiga scene is still going strong today :D

So I was wondering which other very known artists have started with the Amiga? I mean, these guys are the top of the pops in psychedellic trance.

XtC

Re: Cool artists that started their careers on the Amiga!

Post by XtC »

Akira wrote:So I was wondering which other very known artists have started with the Amiga? I mean, these guys are the top of the pops in psychedellic trance.
Didn't The Prodigy use an Amiga in their early days? :?

Newk

Post by Newk »

Patric C. (from ec8or) and Christoph De Babalon who both released stuff on Digital Hardcore Recordings still use Amiga today!! :twisted:
They are well known in the breakcore and noise scenes
go check www.digitalhardcore.com and www.audiochocolate.com