Elfmania - I have the missing track!

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Tankshell

Elfmania - I have the missing track!

Post by Tankshell »

Hi guys,

Been wondering about this for years (well ever since I download the Elfmania soundtrack from your site)....there is a song missing from the Elfmania archive...and what's more it was my favourite track in the game!

Just to make sure I wasn't going mad...I have installed WINUAE and fired up a copy of Elfmania...I selected a 2 player game and choose the center level on the grid map (the one that looks like a big building)....waited for it to load and bingo! The music from that level is great....and it is DEFINTELY NOT in the Elfmania music archive.

Just to prove it I have recorded the music directly from WINUAE (bit jumpy mind my comp is too slow =)) and converted it to MP3. How can we get the full proper version of this song into the archive?

I will send / upload the captured mp3 of this missing song to whomever wants it....

All I'm really looking for is a decent version of it not a crappy jumpy captured version like I made!

Cheers!

EDIT - I have uploaded the mp3 to my webspace here >

http://www.lotsofstuff.net/music/elfman ... _track.mp3

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

There maybe other missing tunes from this soundtrack. The archive on UnExoticA was provided by the composer, some of which he may have lost.

The music used in the actual game is in an unsupported format. It's possible this soundtrack may need to be customised...
Cheers!

Tankshell

Post by Tankshell »

OK how we would we go about doing this then...?

8)

Muerto

Post by Muerto »

i bet Don allready have this covered....
-- you cant escape Muerto --