Tracker mods

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

asle

Post by asle »

Muerto wrote:
asle wrote:And you're missing quite a few examples of several packed formats, like STIM. But, maybe, you want to store only a few representatives examples of each format.
I was only aware of 2 exsisting mods of that format, however, in Slamtilt all the table music is not regonized by ProWizard, another version of STIM??

I like so many modules of each player/packer as possible..
Well, the point was not really STIM in fact, but a more or less general remark. Regarding STIM, I had a quick look at a table music file and it appears, indeed, to be slightly different from the format I knew. Argh .. ok, I'll patch up PW4PC. Just note that the variant is _not_ recognised by DP .. in case you wondered ;).
Muerto wrote: -- now i will deticade the next hours, cleaning my moddir up, so you dosent cut your eyes on the next MODS.TXT... :grin2:
Do it your way, Muerto. somehow, it's your own business. But, then again, I'll gladly have a look at a polished version :lol: .
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

Muerto

Post by Muerto »

asle wrote:I had a quick look at a table music file and it appears, indeed, to be slightly different from the format I knew. Argh .. ok, I'll patch up PW4PC. Just note that the variant is _not_ recognised by DP .. in case you wondered
I tried to rip them once, but they had not the same structure as .STIM witch was regonized by DP...

Sometimes i wonder... why dont you write some players for DP now the API is released??

Do you put a link to the updated version??
-- you cant escape Muerto --

Fraggie

Post by Fraggie »

asle wrote: Huh .. just found the dirs 'EMOD' and 'QC'. I wonder what's the difference between these two :wink:
There seem to be two Audio Scultpure folders aswell. :)

Muerto

Post by Muerto »

Any news about the the table *stim mods??

woh! its been a year since anyone have posted in this thread!!! 8)
-- you cant escape Muerto --

asle

Post by asle »

Indeed .. well, nothing happened on my side. I'll try to find some spare time, as usual.

Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux