How To Get Deliplayer To Work With; (Valid Necromancy Ahoy!)

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Amiga_Ripper_MOD

Post by Amiga_Ripper_MOD »

Can't find thge fowlling players:

- Core Design

- Art & Magic

- Holger Gehrmann

Need theme to play

- Agony (Art & Magic tunes)

- Dynamite Dux

- Clever & Smart

Where I can find?

XtC

Post by XtC »

I give in!
Cheers!

Titler

/Altered Beast Voice; "Thread, Rise From Your Grave&quo

Post by Titler »

Hello chaps; well long story short, I installed a new hard drive recently, and upgraded Deliplayer to the latest free version. And behold! It still doesn't have fully compatible AmigaPlayers, so the following didn't (and it seems never have) worked in a clean Deliplayer 2 install;

Lemmings
Oh No More Lemmings
Gunship
Another World
Wings

Reminding myself how I got them to work in the older version, I rummaged out this thread again, and saw that the link, and one in the sticky to a lovely collection of non-conflicting Players has unsurprisingly expired; but I managed to salvage all of mine off my old disk, and copy them across into the new Deliplayer, which made all of the above work once more... so I thought I'd return the favor 2 years down the line, and re-upload them all for you.

Get them here;

http://www.mediafire.com/?edamzk3eedq

Delete everything in the "AmigaPlayers" folder, and unzip the above into it. I've included the default players under a "Storage" folder within the zip too, in case for some odd reason you want them back.

Incidentally, there is one mod which doesn't seem to play with either set of Players... The file "mod.jng6" from Wizkid. Does anyone know if that's just a duff file...?

XtC

Post by XtC »

Hi,

My guide is still there on the WWW, I just forgot to change the URL in my posts - which I've done now.

BTW, it's not just the AmigaPlayers folder that needs changing. I would refer back to my 'sticky' in this forum. It's possibly the reason why your Wizkid module doesn't play.
Cheers!

VincentGR

Re: How To Get Deliplayer To Work With; (Valid Necromancy Ahoy!)

Post by VincentGR »

I have not read all the posts and sorry for this cause I'm at job but in order to play right the subsongs with DeliPlayer you must put them in C: folder.
At Documents/my music etc folders are not recognised (only the first plays not the subs) I hope I helped cause I had the same problem. :?

OSH

Re: How To Get Deliplayer To Work With; (Valid Necromancy Ahoy!)

Post by OSH »

I don't like Deliplayer. I try to configure my XMPlay with Delix plugin to play Amiga formats. Yesterday I've added 18 players from Eagle Player. Now can play more formats (like modules from "Wings"). :). Now I try to add more players.