Need help locating and old tune...

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

LaesQ

Need help locating and old tune...

Post by LaesQ »

Hi,

I'm new here, but not new to the Amiga scene. I've been a kinda watcher since the late 1980's. After stumbling across this site in a search for the imploder 4 music I thought you guys might be able to help me.

Now, I'm searching for an old track that I couldn't say what the original format of it was, but I expect it was a mod file, but I could be wrong.

The track was a remake of an art of noise classic, Close (to the edit). But some had added in some funny samples. The one that sticks in my mind is 'I gotta I gotta big dick'.

So does anyone know where I can download this track?

Cheers,
LaesQ

Coma

Post by Coma »

I thought I recognized that module name... you'll find it in this folder:

ftp://ftp.modland.com/pub/modules/protracker/wayztime

LaesQ

Post by LaesQ »

Hmm, strange. It's the right track, but not quite the version I remember. It's almost like someone took that version and added in some comedy samples to make it more interesting ;)

Any other ideas?

Cheers,
LaesQ

zeg

Post by zeg »

LaesQ wrote:Hmm, strange. It's the right track, but not quite the version I remember. It's almost like someone took that version and added in some comedy samples to make it more interesting ;)

Any other ideas?

Cheers,
LaesQ
4-mat it :-)
also at modland, pub/modules/protracker/4-mat/close to the edge.mod

LaesQ

Post by LaesQ »

Damn! It's STILL not the version! :)

Again, right song, but not comedy samples. The part where they say 'La la lah' in the version I'm after, says 'I gotta, I gotta big dick'.

Anyone know this version? Or do you think it's a random one off?

Cheers,
LaesQ