Heart of China

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Kaminari

Heart of China

Post by Kaminari »

Hi,

I've been trying to rip the soundtrack of this game with Exotic Ripper and ProWizard without any luck -- same problem with Rise of the Dragon. I'm not sure what kind of custom format Dynamix used for their Amiga transcriptions. Has someone at Exotica been looking into these games already?

XtC

Re: Heart of China

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

Welcome to the forum!
Kaminari wrote:I've been trying to rip the soundtrack of this game with Exotic Ripper and ProWizard without any luck -- same problem with Rise of the Dragon. I'm not sure what kind of custom format Dynamix used for their Amiga transcriptions. Has someone at Exotica been looking into these games already?
It's possible both of these games use the Sonix (IFF-SMUS) format, which IIRC, Exotic Ripper and Prowizard don't recognise.

Rise of the Dragon has already been ripped by Don Adan and is currently available on his web site. It'll be added to UnExoticA in the near future.

Heart of China hasn't been ripped yet.
Cheers!

Kaminari

Post by Kaminari »

Thanks a lot for pointing me to Don's site (which I was incidentally visiting a few days ago ^^).

And keep up the good work; Exotica rules.