Assassin - DmX modules

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

CuLpRiT

Assassin - DmX modules

Post by CuLpRiT »

Hi people. Please use this torrent.....

http://www.mininova.org/get/1388641

and download all of my salvaged modules from 1990+

Hope u enjoy!

Those party videos where great 2 watch again. Altho painfully embarrasing 2! :)
Last edited by CuLpRiT on Wed May 07, 2008 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

asle

Post by asle »

Hi CuLpRiT,

I retrieved the lot and I'm seeding now. I can upload a big archive if someone is interrested .. Coma ? :).
In one of your musics, it's written that it's composed by "zadd/Dimension X". Did you also used this nick ?.
If you've got some spare time, would you mind filling up our (http://amp.dascene.net) interview form ?. You can fetch it here : http://amp.dascene.net/downcount.php?idx=3

Thanks for sharing, friend !.

Kind regards,
Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

zeg

Re: Assassin - DmX modules

Post by zeg »

[quote="CuLpRiT"]Hi people. Please use this torrent.....

Sorry have to disturb you with some silly question and some conceive.
Have you also got any older amiga demo compacts from the same years? Would be great if you can archive those amiga floppy disks.

I know that is always a lot of work.

bye bye

CuLpRiT

Post by CuLpRiT »

Thanks asle, I did try 2 contact 2 ppl from dascene site, but no replies as yet.

Zadd was a great musician and gfx artist. He made some great old skool mods. We both made mods 4 Digital Scream and I think his stuff was used on a few Deadlock diskmag-tros... And 'retina burn'

Zeg, do u mean any demo compacts from dmx? or any? The answer 2 either, thinking abouit it, is probably no (lol) Ive not quite got the hang of successful emulation yet. Deltex is the man u need 4 demo backlogs. Hes still got a few diskboxes somewhere. Im hoping I can spur him 2 revive his miggy again..

I do have quite a few ripped modules. Slightly categorised but plenty of 'other' and 'unknown' mods, including dmx mods from zadd, deltex etc...

zeg

Post by zeg »

[quote="CuLpRiT"]Thanks asle, I did try 2 contact 2 ppl from dascene site, but no replies as y

Zeg, do u mean any demo compacts from dmx? or any? The answer 2 either, thinking abouit it, is probably no (lol) Ive not quite got the hang of successful emulation yet. Deltex is the man u need 4 demo backlogs. Hes still got a few diskboxes somewhere. Im hoping I can spur him 2 revive his miggy again..

Any! :)
from all the amiga groups around.
there must be over ~30000 different packs made.

bye bye

Coma

Post by Coma »

> if someone is interrested .. Coma ?

I sure am. 8)

And thanks to Culprit for this archive.

asle

Post by asle »

Coma wrote:I sure am. 8)
Sure you are :). Though, some1 already upped the lot it seems.
CuLpRiT wrote:Thanks asle, I did try 2 contact 2 ppl from dascene site, but no replies as yet.
Odd. I'm sorry then. I've given your email (the one in the archive) to Crown who should contact you back any time soon.

Cya
Sylvain
Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux

CuLpRiT

Post by CuLpRiT »

Thanks asle. Ive downloaded the interview, now ill have 2 put my remembering head on, so i can find my interesting answers head.

I have a good few hundred meg of scene mods to help on with the mod archive, but where oh where is the thingy?

If its the zone, I cant seem 2 get in there lol

CuLpRiT

Post by CuLpRiT »

AHHH.... No, wait.....

.... Yep..

The penny just dropped...

.... Yep...

Crown

Post by Crown »

hey Culprit.

I have sent you 2 emails. Hope you received them this time. :)

cheerio

crown

CuLpRiT

Post by CuLpRiT »

Hi crown..

Yes, received ur emails, ive replied and included the torrent link above. Altho coma has included them in his modland (yay!)

Hope u get time 2 listen. Im gonna string the digital scream 2gether as an mp3 or wav soon. Zadd kicks largeass!

Enjoy ouroborously!

Crown

Post by Crown »

Hello dude,

Dunno what goes wrong but I actually never received any of your mails. I have even checked my spam box. :/

could you please rescend and please put The assassin as title of your mail.

cheerio

oHIo

DmX disks

Post by oHIo »

You Culprit! Ade here. Been going through my old miggy diskboxes and found some intereting stuff inc a few DmX demos and the a few issues of Deadlock!!

later bro.

CuLpRiT

Post by CuLpRiT »

Kidda! Christ! I bin emailing u but no joy. Wot number u live at? Ive spotted deadlock in adf format on some sites, but ive not actually got an emulator sorted yet. Dont seem 2 have much luck with em. Grice also has his disks still, ive got 1 or 2 but not ventured in2 the conversion stage yet. Good 2 c u on here tho. Have u archived any of ur old/new stuff?

oHIo

Post by oHIo »

good to hear from u buddy! i did get a few emails months ago but have had pc issues lately but am back up and running!!

Been thru my disks the other day and must have over 300+ some good gear too!

once i get my miggy up and running again i shall start to archive hopefully, ps just downloaded all ur mods!!

how can i get hold of the party vids?