Mystik/Anarchy

Everything to do with the demo scene. Demos, Groups, Parties and Information, as well as news and opinions.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz, menace

Mystik

Mystik/Anarchy

Post by Mystik »

Ah, what a great site! I have been looking at the usual nostalgic sites including Pouet and Nectarine, but nothing matches the accuracy of the Scene Reference Manual.

I was Mystik mostly remembered for my work with Anarchy, but was initially with Slipstream and Reaktor prior to Anarchy. This site has brought some fantastic memories and I'd like to acknowledge the friends I used to know....

Reward/Scoopex, JOE/Scoopex & TRSI, Dan, Nuke, Judge Drokk, Mr.Big, Mediator (Andrew), Kreator (Michael - one of the best coders in the industry), Bustman; oh shit there was loads.....everyone else I've forgotten.

:lol:

zeg

Post by zeg »

Hello Mystik.
Is it possible to get in contact with you. We have got a lot of questions, about Symbiosis and Anarchy. Searching for missing Amiga demos. And other releases.

bye bye

Mystik

Post by Mystik »

zeg wrote:Hello Mystik.
Is it possible to get in contact with you. We have got a lot of questions, about Symbiosis and Anarchy. Searching for missing Amiga demos. And other releases.

bye bye
Sure, PM sent...

Mole

Mole / Anarchy

Post by Mole »

Hi Mate

Sent you a PM