Majic Packs from Majic Mushroon

Everything to do with the demo scene. Demos, Groups, Parties and Information, as well as news and opinions.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz, menace

BuZz
Site Admin

Majic Packs from Majic Mushroon

Post by BuZz »

Just got an email from Majic Mushroom about his new site with his well known packdisks.

have a look!

http://www.magicpack.net/

MajicM

Post by MajicM »

Hey man, thanks for the heads-up :)

I'm still putting the contents of the site together but we are gradually getting there. Hope to add more packs very soon... It's very time consuming but it's enjoyable also.

Once I've finished putting all the Magic Packs online I'll embark on my next project which is to put my entire demo collection online. There are approximately 630-ish disks in the collection. Naturally there are many that are online on every site (hardwired etc) but even so, I'll make them available as part of the full collection.

If any of you chaps want to be kept up to date with new packs as they are added, just get on the mailing list on the site.

I think I just found a new home here as well... ;)

Maj
Former member of: Liquid Gold, Pussy UK, Crack, Flash Production, Razor 1911, Plague, Quartz, Lemon., Fairlight, Delirium, Sonik-Clique, Tesko, Capital.

MajicM

Post by MajicM »

Just a bit of a bump really... Sorry for the whoring :D

I have up to Magic Pack 95 online now, out of 114.

Only 178 more disks to Transdisk and I have my entire collection (638 disks) on my PC

:D
Former member of: Liquid Gold, Pussy UK, Crack, Flash Production, Razor 1911, Plague, Quartz, Lemon., Fairlight, Delirium, Sonik-Clique, Tesko, Capital.

MajicM

Post by MajicM »

Well, we have ALL the Magic Packs online now :)

And a good chunk of the Honey Packs.

Go take a look!