abk.mod.drumintro problem

Need some help with something you found on the site, or have an improvement ? Post it here. Feedback and ideas are always useful.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz, Coma

room237

abk.mod.drumintro problem

Post by room237 »

AMOS mangled this loader mod pretty badly. I can upload the protracker version which actually plays the song correctly if you want it. :-)

Room 237

(Re: http://exotica.fix.no/tunes/unexotica/g ... pache.html)

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Sure thanks. please mail it to me :-)

buzz@totem.fix.no

What was the tune originally from? If it was ripped from a demo or similar and used in the game it really shouldn't be on unexotica game section anyway.

Post by Guest »

Hi Buzz,

It was ripped from a game. I've sent you a private e-mail followup. :-) Thanks for a great site!

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!
BuZz wrote:What was the tune originally from? If it was ripped from a demo or similar and used in the game it really shouldn't be on unexotica game section anyway.
Hey, what are you accusing me of you Oxen bitch! :wink:

I only upload to the game music section if it is from a game, regardless of commercial/PD status.
Vader wrote:I find your lack of faith disturbing!
Cheers!

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

I misunderstood that he was the original author, and thought that he got the original mod from another source. I was suggesting that perhaps the tune was used in another source previously and was not original to the game. not that you ripped it from a demo.

XtC

Post by XtC »

...okay, but you're still a bitch! :wink:
Cheers!