problems with deliplayer (i'm a n00b...)

Need some help with something you found on the site, or have an improvement ? Post it here. Feedback and ideas are always useful.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz, Coma

swordofdawn

problems with deliplayer (i'm a n00b...)

Post by swordofdawn »

Hey there!
I have dp2 running, but whenever I try to play any files I downloaded from the unexotica library... I get this error that reads: "Specefied device identifier is out of range". I have no idea what that means, so I can't think of how to screw around and solve the problem. Also, the closest thing i've ever done to any of this is listen to .nsf and .spc files, which seems a heck of a lot easier! :wink: Any way I could get to listen to these files would be great.
I can't wait for the overwhelming amounts of nostalgia that might be coming my way. Many thanks in advance to whomever can help me out!

Coma

Post by Coma »

Questions about Deliplayer should probably rather be asked in the DP forum at www.deliplayer.com, but here goes...

I've never heard of that error message before, but maybe you have selected a non-working output device in the waveout settings. Try another device under Configuration/Genies/Waveout.

XtC

Re: problems with deliplayer (i'm a n00b...)

Post by XtC »

Ey up!
swordofdawn wrote:the labyrinth of time was awesome.
If you like the soundtrack too, look out for it as part of the next update to UnExoticA.
Cheers!

swordofdawn

Re: problems with deliplayer (i'm a n00b...)

Post by swordofdawn »

I just uninstalled deliplayer and then reinstalled it.
It works just fine now! If I get any other questions pertaining to it though, i'll be sure to jump over to their forum.
I forgot how creepy/awesome the space hulk music is.
XtC wrote: If you like the soundtrack too, look out for it as part of the next update to UnExoticA.
Yes! I cannot wait for that. :D
I might be crazy, but watching a rerun of pete and pete a couple years back... they played a brief moment of what sounded like labyrinth of time music! It might have just been something similar sounding, but at the time I was pretty confident it was exactly the same. Hmm.

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

Compare it to the real thing on UnExoticA! :wink:

Sorry, I'm drunk!
Cheers!