A stroll down memory lane...

Need some help with something you found on the site, or have an improvement ? Post it here. Feedback and ideas are always useful.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz, Coma

Gonthar

A stroll down memory lane...

Post by Gonthar »

In a "moment of nostalgia", and to satisfy my curiousity, I decided to chase the internet for what I call "my time and contribution to the scene", and thus I stumbled on Exotica. Started to read, and leaped back in time for about some 20 odd years!

In a former life, I was one of the founding members of "The Band" (world famous on the Amiga, no ? 8)), but I started as a C64 swapper/trader with the renewed edition of WOW (Warriors of the Wasteland) in the early days. You could say I was there from the beginning.

It's been great to have discovered this site. I don't know if it is still being updated, but I think I might have some "insights" that might be useful to add! :P

Thumbs up for this great piece of scene history!

--
Gonthar (ex "The Band" and "WOW")

zeg

Re: A stroll down memory lane...

Post by zeg »

It's been great to have discovered this site. I don't know if it is still being updated, but I think I might have some "insights" that m

OH! thats really great. propably you can also help a little bit for amiga demo scene area of the Band. Please have a look to this sub-project of exotica. http://kestra.exotica.org.uk/demos.php?mode=new&days=1

If you would to inform us about the BAND history. Releases, productions, propably you have still any older amiga disks back from your active time?

well, sorry! i want too much :-)

bye bye

Gonthar

Re: A stroll down memory lane...

Post by Gonthar »

zeg wrote:[...] well, sorry! i want too much :-)
No worries Zeg, I'll see what I can do! :D