Amberstar

Discussion about Amiga / C64 / Demoscene music and the ExoticA music archive. Favourite music, new rips, musicians, demo sounds, audio software. It's all welcome here.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

alexh

Amberstar

Post by alexh »

I'd like to enclose this text file, hopefully it can become part of the Amberstar Unexotica Archive. It's the REAL names for each tune in the archive taken from the hidden "Amberstar Jukebox" built into the game.

http://alexh.umcus.org/Amberstar.txt

XtC

Re: Amberstar

Post by XtC »

Ey up!
alexh wrote:I'd like to enclose this text file, hopefully it can become part of the Amberstar Unexotica Archive. It's the REAL names for each tune in the archive taken from the hidden "Amberstar Jukebox" built into the game.
Thanks for these titles. I'll get the files renamed and include them with the next update. :tup:
Cheers!

alexh

Post by alexh »

I dont know if anyone cares, but to access the Jukebox in Amberstar, you go "in game" select the Inventory screen and type in "tempus fugit" which activates the cheats... the press "d" for the jukebox.

I've implemented it here using html and the STSound Plugin. (doenst work too well though).

alexh

Post by alexh »

If you notice there is one tune called "Bard Dance" on the jukebox, and one un-named track in the archive "in-game.15" but if memory serves me correct... they are NOT the same song... but I could be wrong.

XtC

Post by XtC »

Ey up!

We should really include this information with the music rip. I'll amend accordingly...

Thanks again!
Cheers!