For general and site related discussion.
Moderators: XtC, BuZz
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:26 pm
- Location: Rossendale, England
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:12 pm
- Location: Mental asylum
Yeah, sad. Whatever one might think about his controversial stuff there's no denying he was a big talent. Don't care for much of his newer music, but I grew up with BAD. R.I.P.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 569
- Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:52 pm
- Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
He was a fantastic performer and singer etc, and it is sad, but, I am already driven to insanity by the news coverage. Please stop!
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Paris, France
In the spirit of video game music, I'll remind you all the legendary NES-style cover
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:55 am
- Location: Havant, Hampshire, UK
Can't believe how quickly time goes... 4 months already...
My little boy had never heard of Michael till this happened, and now that's all he listens too - including trying to imitate the moves
~ Nothing is more powerful then a bad idea whose moment has come ~