Hey Peeps

For general and site related discussion.

Moderators: XtC, BuZz

Schlicky

Hey Peeps

Post by Schlicky »

Just popped along to say Hi :D

I've been a long term retro video game music fan and loved what Exotica has given me for years. I currently use Foobar as my main music player, and I'm looking into what plug-ins are available to me. Any recommendations would be appreciated !

I'm also looking to spend more time on the forums as Amiga was my passion growing up and I'm just starting to re-ignite that fire !

Keep up the great work :D

Schlicky
~ Nothing is more powerful then a bad idea whose moment has come ~

BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Hey Peeps

Post by BuZz »

Welcome to the forums.

Not sure about foobar plugins, although I know someone who uses it. For Exotic formats there are players like uade, deliplayer and a is a plugin for xmplay. Were you after some specific function ?

Schlicky

Post by Schlicky »

Cheers BuZz, nah, nothing specific. I did use XMPlay mostly, but I like the way Foobar handles directories and things, so I was looking for a program I could use for everything.

May have to stick to two proggies for the moment..
~ Nothing is more powerful then a bad idea whose moment has come ~

spectral

Post by spectral »

I don't think there are many plugins for foobar for this sort of (perverted?) thing. The only ones that come to mind are the sid and mod (dumb module player - it's actually called that) plugins. There's a plugin that handles all yer console needs (NES, Sega mastersystem, Genesis, SNES, PC Engine, etc), but there is no plugin for all the great amiga formats. Yer best bet is to stick to using xmplay/deliplayer for the amiga stuff and sticking to foobar2k for the rest - I also dig that player.