I have downloaded for a month ago all tunes from Exotica, using Wget from a old thread (and fellowed the instrutions, so it should be ok).
I have tested all songs from the Exotica Archive, and have found serveal corrupt songs. I did used PC Deliplayer 2.01 from www.deliplayer.com as test (did not test on Amiga), and added some external Amigaplayers (Wanted Team, Aminet, and here from Exotica).
After searching and added these AmigaPlayers, these does still not play (maybe corrupt headers?), and need sooner or layer to fix:
* Ambermoon / Direct_from_Composer/sa.Amber1 (1)
* Apocalypse / med.intro (1)
* A-Train (7)
* Astaroth (9)
* Astate (9)
* Bad_Dudes (3)
* Bratwurst / mod.gedeon et barnabe (1)
* Bubble_and_Squeak / p4x.SANDCASTLES (1)
* Castle_Warrior / mod.to2 (1)
* Clik_Clak / mod.clear (1)
* Covert_Action / gmc.thememusic (1)
* Detonator (9)
* Doofus / sm.unused (1)
* Dizzy Panic (4)
* Dragonninja (3)
* Dragons_Breath / dsc.FYFX (1)
* Dragonstone / np3.ingame_fx_1 (1)
* Dylan_Dog_Through Looking / mod.m.nt (2)
* England_Championship_Spec (6)
* Fireblaster (5)
* Gear_Works / mod.clear (1)
* Gravity-Force / Custom_Version / cust.Gravity-Force (1)
* Ice_Runner / sid2.hi_score (1)
* Incredible_Crash_Dummies / p4x.unused (1)
* Katakis / bss.loading (1)
* Legend / mod.uptim8 (4)
* Lost_Vikings_The / p4x.ingame2 (1)
* Midnight_Resistance (6)
* Moonstone / mod.vict0ry6yy (6)
* Never Mind (9)
* Neverending_Story_2 / Unused / okt.unused (1)
* Newzealand Story / Custom_Version (10)
* Nitro / tw.Nitro (10)
* Operation Wolf (4)
* Overdrive / p4x.desert_track (1)
* PGA Tour Golf (6)
* Q-Ball / dw.Q-Ball (11)
* Railroad_Tycoon / Custom_Version (1)
* Soccer_Kid / mod.skidsimeon (9)
* Space_Station / jmf.Space_Station (5)
* Spider-man 0x / mod.st1 (14)
* Starblade / mok.Starblade (10)
* Stardust / p4x.sd-umpitunneli hc (1)
* Starglider / cust.title (10)
* Subwar_2050 / p4x.SUBWARS.MOD (1)
* Super_Stardust / CD32_Version / (12)
* Sword_of_Sodan / cust.Sword_of_Sodan (10)
* T_F_X / med.* (13)
* U_N_Squadron / cust.U_N_Squadron (10)
* Victory_Road / Custom_Version (9)
* Zeewolf 2 / p4x.title (1)
* Zyconix / med.title (1)
* Whizz (Veal James) (8)
* Wizkid / mod.jng6 (1)
* Worlds of Legend / mod.uptim8 (4)
* Xenex / Bonus / ml.Xenex-Remix (14)
(1) Only one file in are archive does not play. All other play fine.
(2) Can't play that one, but maybe missing samles on disc, so the rip should be ok.
(3) This game can used a unsupported / costum mod format (need a costum player?). Only one song works!
(4) I think this rip is ok, but use it a costume player / packer?
(5) Using the player from "Wanted Team", but it dosent play it (all other works fine).
(6) None in the archive can play or sound completly wrong (most one is just a file).
(7) A strange file-requester popups on only this game, that used that format.
(8) All songs work correct, but need insert some Dxxx commands for DP support subsongs correct!
(9) Play, but Silence.
(10) Glitch/bug in the player, a note, samples or click. Otherwice work fine (not tested of all songs like this).
(11) Work, but is very fast.
(12) Four songs doesent work in that game: p60.button, p60.demo3-i, p60.room and p60.starscroll.
(13) None Med songs works. Use it a diffenct format / packer than the format DP support?
(14) Invald for PC Deliplayer (it can be identified)
Some another tunes does not work as intended because wrong sample filenames:
* Einmal_Kanzler_sein (1)
* James_Pond_2 / AGA_Version (1)
* Kid Chaos (2)
* Super Street Fighter 2 TNC (3)
(1) It a clear bug in PC DeliPlayer replayer. DeliPlayer's replayer does not support shared sample sets for more than one file (posted the bug to thier forum)!
(2) This game has also all sample filename wrong. DeliPlayer Dosen't like the .set filenames at the end. If it removed .set chars from the filename, all tunes played fine.
(3) That is is a but odd: Dave Love New and Dave Love players from "Wanted Team" cannot work together and support all songs! If I only use the old player, all songs expect this work. If I install them both, many DL/DLN Songs does not work. If only using the new one, this song work fine! hmm?
I Can't find any working DP players (or working player) to verify these tunes that using them (few players was not need, because that was a another working version):
* 8svx (why can i not find a working one?)
* MCS+MCR (all MC files play fine)
PS. I'm not good to write in english!
PPS. I Posta link from DeliPlayers (www.deliplayer.com) soon
Just a mirror for posting link from DeliPlayer!