- The background play feature is now free (no in-app purchase needed)
- Now playing -footer view on all screens when a module is playing
- Module info view that shows the sample information from currently playing module. Access by tapping the now playing footer.
- Preview mode on search: When preview mode is on, downloaded modules are not stored permanently until saved/favorited.
- Bug fixes + minor improvements.
Check it out in App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/4champ/id578311010
In addition to above, there's a plenty of features added after 1.1 (e.g. playlists, radio, notifications about additions etc)
Recently I've started to work on a rewrite of the app in Swift and the first working features are up at https://github.com/sitomani/4champ. The github repo version has now a working Radio feature which is about the same as in the late AppStore version, but only has two "stations": All plays from the whole AMP database, and New plays the latest additions.
Star the repo / follow it to stay up to date with changes. I'm going to try to get the app listed again on AppStore at some point, but for the time being it is DIY build & install only.