Lost In Translation/Plotting
|Manufacturer||Taito Corporation Japan|
|Main CPU||Z80 (@ 6.000 MHz)|
YM2203 (@ 3.000 MHz)
320 x 224 pixels
256 Palette colours
|ROM Info||3 ROMs|
196,608 bytes (192.00 KiB)
|MAME ID||plotting · plottina · plottinu|
About The Game
Plotting is an arcade video puzzle game where you match a set number of blocks with the same pattern to clear each level.
Released in July 1989.
This game is known in Japan as "Flipull".
The US version is slightly different, it has the "Winners Don't Use Drugs" screen.
Tips and tricks
- The longer the remaining time when a level is cleared the more points you get.
- The fewer the remaining blocks when a level is cleared the more points you get.
- You can destroy more than one block at a time if they are positioned next to each other. You score more points for this.
Cabinet and Artwork
- Amstrad GX4000 (1990)
- Nintendo Famicom (19??, "Flipull")
- Nintendo Game Boy (1990, "Flipull - An Exciting Cube Game")
- Sony PlayStation 2 (2005, "Taito Memories Vol. 1" (as "Flipull")
- Sony PlayStation2 (2005, "Taito Legends")
- Microsoft XBOX (2005, "Taito Legends")
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum (1990)
- Commodore C64 (1990)
- Commodore Amiga ("Plotting", 1990, Ocean)
- Atari ST (1990)
- Amstrad CPC+ (1990)
- PC [MS Windows] (2005, "Taito Legends")