- 1 Rage
- 2 Members
- 3 Group History
- 4 Releases
The middle of 1993 was obviously a good year for Rage, winning two major Swedish competitions in a row! Rage moved more and more of its operation over to the PC during 1996, until it now finally seems like it's all moved over. They released a PC demo at The Gathering '97. The members who are now active on the PC have been removed from THIS memberlist, and have had their entries moved to the PC part of Scenery. They are: Digimatic (code, 08/93-12/95), Fajser (music, 08/93-12/95) and Foxx (gfx, 08/93-06/96).
- Dale (swap)
- Dave (swap)
- Maze (swap, '92)
- T.C.M. (trade, early '92)
- Wildcat (swap, new 08/92)
- Wizitor (sysop 'TOTAL SATISFACTION', '92)
- Xerxes (sysop 'GLOBAL EFFECT' EHQ, 08/95)
- X3M (swap)
- Zwinx (exsysop 'DAGCENTRAL 90210', 01/95)
- Bigbeard (code Amiga)
- Cap'n babar (anim)
- Cuddley (Sweden? code, 12/95-06/96)
- Derek (code Amiga)
- Goose (code Amiga)
- Haggolf (code Amiga)
- Ozzie (org gfx)
- Regulator (code Amiga & PC)
- Rubber (Sweden? code, 12/95-06/96)
- Spirou (Sweden? code music, 12/95-06/96)
- Stompiasen (code PC)
- Zeque (code Amiga)
- Musician Cascade joined Silver Productions.
- Swedes Abandon and Fauser (both ex Amaze) were members a few weeks before moving on to Fairlight.
- Stix joined Noxious and changed his handle to Raven.
- See Rage (group)/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Alchemy (1993, 29.05, ECS Disk, 2 disks)
- Winner of the The Computer Crossroads '93 demo competition!
Neural Assault (1993, 05.08, ECS Trackmo)
- Winner of the European Computer Conference '93 demo competition!
Maximum Overdrive 2 (1995, .08, AGA Trackmo, 3 disks)
- Goose, Derek
Graedde? (1995, 17.06, 64k Intro)
- Rubber, Cuddley
- 2nd in the Icing '95 64k intro competition.
Rabies (1995, 28.12, AGA HD Multifile)
- Digimatic (main), Spirou, Cuddly, Rubber
- "244-dl-77" by Fajser (main) and "Bloody Resonance" by Spirou (end)
- 14th in The Party 5 demo competition.
Sagbab (1996, 16.06, AGA 40k Intro)
- 3rd in the Remedy '96 40k intro competition.