AMFM Diskmag 4
AM/FM Magazine Disk #4
- Tech Corner: How to allocate the audio channels correctly, by Teijo "MED" Kinnunen.
- CDTV and MIDI
- Standard Roland drum map
- Useful MIDI information
- MIDI Control Change Messages
- MIDI Messages laid out for programmers
- Table of MIDI Note numbers
- Sound/Music News from the 5th 16-bit Computer Show in London
- Generally about Amiga and MIDI by Pasi Kovanen
- Complete Vangelis discography
- Public Domain Music disks reviewed:
- Proton - "Gate of Pagan"
- Vega - "Vega Music Disk 3"
- The Shining Path - "T.S.P. Music Comp"
- Prophecy - "Numeric 2"
- LSD UK - "Grapevine Megamix"
- Roland D-110 Bank Loader
- Use the Amiga to store the Roland D-110's banks!
- Roland D-110 Editor (Demo version)
- Working demo version of a superb D-110 voice editor! Edit sounds on the Amiga screen instead of in the 2-line LCD display. Finally! (PS: No save)
- Roland S-220 Sample Storage System v2.0
- Store Roland S-220 samples on Amiga disks!
- Roland S-220 to Amiga Sample Converter v1.4
- Convert the Roland S-220 samples to Amiga format! Great!
- Beethoven's 5th for piano
- "Marathon" by Rush
- "Candle In the Wind" by Elton John
- "Backplay" by Geir W. Kristoffersen
- "Streebeat" - by Paal Teien
- "Dark Star" - by S.J.Pain
- "Quantum-2" - by Robert Korzeniewski
- "Messing Up" - by Sami Jumppanen
- amfm04.dms - AM/FM Issue 4 (DiskMasher format) - 557KB