Artificial People (AP)
- Ari (sysop)
- Cob (pccode, 08/96)
- Falcon (music, 08/96)
- Iodine (gfx objects, 08/96)
- Johu (music)
- Kalsu (org code gfx music, 08/96-04/98)
- Neure (code gfx, 10/97)
- Rook (funmemb)
- Scitek (code)
- Thain (code raytrace, 10/97)
- Black Dragon (music, triplememb Honoo and Limited Edition)
- HP (gfx, triplememb Honoo and Limited Edition)
- Duke (codePPC, new early98)
Artificial People are a finnish demo group, with some members in France. Their old homepage, http://apeople.home.ml.org, has gone from the web.
- The group's astonishing debut "Clichès" [08/98] unfortunately ended up as low as 9th in the Assembly demo competition.
- Kalsu did the music for Mellow Chips' Gathering 98 winner "Rise" [08/98]!
- See Artificial People/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Clichès (1996, 18.08, AGA HD Multifile)
- code: Kalsu
- gfx: Kalsu, Thain/Sensible (raytrace), Iodine (objects)
- music: Falcon (main), Kalsu (end)
- 9th in The Assembly 96 demo competition.
Profusion (1996, 23.11, 80k Intro)
- 2nd in the Demoltion 96 II 80k intro competition.
Mosaik (1997, 31.10, AGA 64k Intro)
- production: Thain, Kalsu, Neure, Muffler, Dvize.
- Released for the Saturne 97 64k intro competition.