Up Rough Soundsystem
Up Rough Soundsystem (1998-)
Up Rough appears to be mainly a music label, and it seems their first products were released around 1998 - at parties like Icing '98 and Compusphere X, indicating this is a Swedish group. They've even released things such as samplepacks etc. =]
- Blade (code music, doublemember Subspace, 04/'01)
- Mortimer Twang (gfx music, 04/'01)
- Teis (music, 04/'01)
- Booger (code, 04/'01)
- Case (trade, 04/'01)
- Elusive (music, 04/'01)
- Idol (gfx, 04/'01)
- Plus8 (raytrace network, 10/98-04/'01)
- Qwan (music, 05/'99-04/'01)
- Skope (gfx music, 10/'98-04/'01)
- Spot (gfx music, 04/'01)
- Zaner (siteop, 04/'01).
- Their first real coded production was released at Icing '99. The intro, called "Introducin" [05/99], came fifth and last in the competition, and was coded by Blueberry/Efreet.
- See Up Rough Soundsystem/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Introducin (1999, 16.05, Intro)
- Booger, Model, Mortimer Twang, Skope, Spot.
April In Paris (2001, 15.04, Demo)
- Booger, Model
- Spot, Plus8 (3D)
- 9th in the Mekka Symposium 2001 demo competition.