AMFM Diskmag 10
AM/FM Magazine Disk #10
- 6 FREE Korg Wavestation Performances with NEW sounds!
- Wavestation SysEx Dumping guide (for above Performances)
- Tutorial: Hip Hop Drum Programming, part 1
- Tutorial: Beginners Guide to MIDI, part 4: "Actual MIDI Implementation"
- Review: Ensoniq DP/4 Parallel Effects Processor
- Tutorial: Building up a song in Music-X (Using master-sequence)
- Music-X vs other sequencers - An oversight and some opinions
- Review: Authentic Sound Effects CDs; Asylum Vol 1, 2 & 3
- Review: Genesis: "The Way We Walk, Volume 1: The Shorts"
- Review: Digitech VHM 5, The Vocalist
- AM/FM takes a close look at the Wavestation SR
- Commercial Game Music reviews:
- Special AM/FM Utility: NPLAY v2.0
- The first program licensed to AM/FM
- New OctaMED player upgrade: v4.04
- Latest version 01.01.1993.
- CD_Arexx module
- Plays large sound files off disk/harddisk without using much memory. (Double-buffering)
- "Epitaxial" by Kjetil Carlsen
- "Invisible Touch" by Genesis - Amiga conversion by Bjørn A. Lynne
- "El Toro" by Sami Jumppanen
- "Transpheric Cosmos" by Kim Burgaard
- amfm10.dms - AM/FM Issue 10 (DiskMasher format) - 678KB