Maniacs of Noise
Maniacs of Noise (MON, 1987-)
Maniacs of Noise (a.k.a. MON or MoN) are the living musical legends of the C64 scene. They were originally based in Holland, but in time took in some Danish members as well. They delivered music for heaps of C64 games, as well as paying their dues for the demoscene.
- Charles Deenen (code music),
- Jeroen Tel (music),
- Reyn Ouwehand (music, aka Macmagic)
- Johannes Bjerregård (music)
- Dutch Reyn Ouwehand (Macmagic/The Ruling Company) and dane Thomas Petersen (Laxity/Starion) both joined the group around February. Laxity left for another music label, Vibrants, in September.
- M.O.N Old - original music format used between 1989 and 1990.
- Jeroen Tel (format) - latest version of the M.O.N Old replayer by Don Adan/Wanted Team.
- M.O.N New - revised music format used between 1990 and 1992.
- Art & Magic - music format used in the Psygnosis game Agony, composed by Jeroen Tel.