Skarla is an Amiga demo group.
Skarla (old) (-1996)
The entire crew (Horus, Jamie, Marvin and Norm) joined Essence in the late months of 1996. However, after spending some time in Essence, making two great demos in the process, the entire gang decided to reform their old group Skarla!!
Skarla was reformed late 1997 or early 1998, after the four original members of Skarla left Mystic and decided to reform their old team. Jamie has now found work coding games for a pc company, and the group warns us not to expect any demos from them in the near future...
Members (old) (-1996)
- Scarface (code, 12/94)
- Horus (founder 3D, ex Mystic)
- Jamie (founder code, ex Mystic)
- Marvin (founder music, ex Mystic)
- Norm founder gfx, ex Mystic)
- Luke (code, ex Anadune, new early 2000)
Group History (old) (-1996)
Group History (new)
- Luke (code) joined from Anadune early in the year.
- See Skarla/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
The Party IV Intro (1994, 28.12, 40k Intro)
- Jamie, Scarface
- Norm, Horus (objects)
- 17th in The Party '94 40k intro competition.
Atome (1996, 27.04, Demo)
- Winner of the Saturne '96 demo competition!
When We Ride On Our Enemies (1999, 04.04, AGA 040 File)
- 2nd in The Mekka & Symposium 2k-1 demo competition. Really needs a 060, though works with 040 - too slow on 030+fpu...
Music in the UnExoticA collection
The following demos in the UnExoticA collection were created by Skarla.
- The Skarla Web Site (Now replaced by some web designer company web site)
- Norm's Skarla Web Site (No longer working)
|Main Page • Updates|
|Browse Games By: Title • Composer • Year • Format • Publisher • Team|
|Browse Demos By: Title • Composer • Year • Format • Group • Party|