- Clyde (Morten Christiansen, music, 01/'90-09/'91)
- Cobolt (Kim Berg, music, 11/'96)
- Digbrain (Stig Axel Haugan, gfx swap, 09/'91)
- Quest (gfx music, ex Hysteria, new '90)
- Falch (code, 07/'91)
- Smeagol (Carl H. Aaby, code webmaster, ex Hysteria, new '90-06/'98)
- Warp (code, ex Hysteria, new '90)
- Wiseguy (Jan-Ivar Bruarøy, code, 01/'90)
- Crowley (sysop 'INTERFERENCE')
- See Triumph (amiga)/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
No Temptations (1990, early winter, ECS Demo)
- Smeagol (smeagol logo), ninja (triumph logo), Quest (font, logos)
- The sourcecode was made available on Aminet (dev/asm/tempsource.lha) in June 1998. It won a small party demo competition.
Intro (1991, 29.09, ECS Intro)
- "Snacks" by Clyde (4ch MOD format)
- Released at the Razor 1911 & Imp-666 Amiga Conference.
Kindergarden 6 2k (1996, 16.11, 2k Intro)
- Winner of the Kindergarden 6 2k intro competition!
The Triumph Web Site