Endzeit (EZT, 1998-)
- Damion (Jens-Oliver Klokkers, founder writer, 06/98)
- Noogman (Torsten Asholt, gfx, 06/98)
- RokDaZone (Henning Brau, founder org editor, 06/98)
- Virgill (music, 06/98)
- The Ripper (Ivan Curzolo, writer, new 06/98)
- Zack (gfx, doublememb Spaceballs, 06/98)
- Blaze (code, ex Session, new 06/98)
- E-Moon (Daniel Collin, code, ex Session, new 06/98)
- Prospect (Mikael Nattfalk, code, ex Subspace, new 06/98)
- Psycho (Daniel Eriksson, music, ex Session, new 06/98)
- Blaze (Patryk Kalinowski, swap, ex Nah-Kolor and Floppy, new 06/98)
- X-Ceed (Wojciech Panufnik, music, doublememb Floppy, 06/98)
- Maq (code, 06/98)
- Pix (gfx, 06/98)
- Zig (code, 06/98)
Endzeit is a German-based demo group built on the ashes of what used to be Germany's #1 group, Artwork. It was formed by Damion, RokDaZone and Noogman shortly after the death of Artwork in april of 1998. Also italian writer The Ripper joined up to continue his work for the diskmag "Generation".
They soon also built a strong Swedish section, recruiting members from Subspace and Session. They also did the masterpiece of recruiting TWO members called Blaze, both the Polish swapper and the Swedish coder!
- Swedes Blaze (code), E-Moon (code) and Psycho (music) joined from Session in june.
- See Endzeit/Reviews for personal reviews for these releases.
Generation #26 (1998, mid, AGA HD Diskmag)
Generation #27 (AGA HD Diskmag)
- Pix (title)
Generation #28 (AGA HD Diskmag)
- Pix (title)